Waitress Full-time Job1 week ago Tourism & Hospitaltity Dubai 32 views Reference: 14237
• Overviews the table section cleanliness and set ups before duty starts.
• Assists and guides guests through the menu choice and serves them in a good, proper and hygienic way.
• Informs management immediately of any discrepancies or complaints.
• Liaises with other outlets and departments to ensure smooth running of the outlet.
• Accomplishes different tasks assigned by the Restaurant Manager.
• Ensures that employees provide a friendly, courteous, professional and fast service to guests at all times.
• Ensures that the log book notes are applied.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
• High School Degree
• 1-2 years of experience in customer service in a similar role
• Fluency in English; Arabic is a plus
We are now rapidly expanding from our origins in the mid-range segment towards new experiential luxury concepts, with the launch of our new flagship property in Dubai in 2022, Ramee Dream, a destination property with a diverse range of nightlife, restaurants, and events.
Our current pipeline includes developing further luxury properties in Mumbai, Bangalore, and Abu Dhabi, as well as undertaking hotel management contracts for unique destinations across India where independent property owners can access our select range of brands to meet their operational aspirations.