Waiter/Waitress Full-time Job2 weeks ago Tourism & Hospitaltity Dubai 31 views Reference: 19993
• Serves Food & Beverage to the guests in the assigned station / place of work in a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible manner consistent with established performance and productivity standards in any of the Food & Beverage Outlets (Restaurant, Room Service) in order to maximize guest satisfaction and return clientele.
• Is flexible to extend job duties and responsibilities, which do not distinctly differ in nature from the original assigned work, including re-assignment to alternative departments and areas if required, to meet business demand and guest service needs.
Planning & Organizing:
• Knowledgeable of Municipality policies and regulations when it comes to food handling.
• Fully conversant with all services and facilities offered by the hotel.
• Set ups tables and bars in accordance to food & beverage standards.
• Participates in daily briefings and monthly communication meetings to discuss various aspects of food service and preparation.
• Attends Departmental training especially for the new Heartists, paying particular attention to courtesy, efficiency, service standards, grooming, diplomacy and job knowledge.
• Assists in planning and organizing festive food & beverage promotions within the assigned outlet.
• Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
• Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
• Ability to work cohesively and collaboratively as part of a team
This page is used to provide information about Hyatt Hotels Corporation, one or more of its direct or indirect subsidiaries or affiliates and/or hotels operating under a Hyatt-affiliated brand. Terms like Hyatt, we, our, us, and other similar terms are used for convenience only and should not be understood to be a precise designation of any one particular entity. Individuals may independently identify themselves as working or having worked at Hyatt or a Hyatt hotel by associating with this page, but please note that such self-identification should not be treated as a designation of employment by a particular entity or hotel or confirmation that an individual was employed by Hyatt or the particular entity or hotel that may have employed such individual. In some cases, an individual may have been employed by an affiliate of Hyatt Hotels Corporation or by an owner or franchisee of a Hyatt-branded hotel.