Technical Engineer Full-time Job2 weeks ago Engineering Dubai 70 views Reference: 20306
1. Spec-in and Technical Proposal stage:
- Provide technical supports to local sales on opportunity pursuit and influence
- To analysis customer technical requirement and provide competitive offer strategy and/or technical proposal within required timeframe, by leveraging internal & external resources.
- To verify the proposal of IG/OG suppliers and communicate efficiently with them for optimization.
2. Project delivery stage:
- Act as a PEC interface to interact with customers to clarify the unclear items and attend meetings etc. to ensure successful project delivery.
- To align with PM and sales to learn customer feedback and share ideas, anticipate potential opportunities.
- Facilitate technical communication locally and expedite the drawing approval process.
3. Quality Control:
- Support engineering team to review and check the design compliance to technical agreements or local codes.
- To lead or attend the site and supplier visiting and audit where necessary
1. Bachelor or master’s degree in Electric Engineering.
2. More than 5 years working experience as technical engineer in electrical power transmission and distribution field. Working experience in E-house project is a plus.
3. Fluent in both Chinese and English is mandatory, Arabic is a plus.
4. Good team player and communication skill.
Our mission is to be your digital partner for Sustainability and Efficiency.
We drive digital transformation by integrating world-leading process and energy technologies, end-point to cloud connecting products, controls, software and services, across the entire lifecycle, enabling integrated company management, for homes, buildings, data centers, infrastructure and industries.
We are the most local of global companies. We are advocates of open standards and partnership ecosystems that are passionate about our shared Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.