Support IT Full-time Job2 weeks ago IT & Telecoms Abu Dhabi 123 views Reference: 27367
• Familiar with all the systems Opera, Micros, Windows 2003 and 2008 Servers, all windows client operating systems.
• Experience in managing systems and networks
• Provide In-house guest IT related matter troubleshooting and practice a proactive support by maintaining the services at 100% availability
• Coordinate and manage projects
• Experience in dealing with vendors and users at all level
• Oversee the work of the projects and ensure on time completion
• Document project progress
• Ensure that IT actively contributes to cost saving and revenue generating strategies
• Coordinate, introduce, implement, continuously manage and use best practice of Information Technology and telecommunications in order to protect, manage and exploit the use of IT within the business, effectively.
• Ensure Information Technology standards and best practices are communicated, implemented and measured.
• Support the business in the preparation of contingency plans & co-ordinates the regular testing.
• Support all the IT related issues in the company.
• Supervise and support the activity of the IT Butlers
• Sound Computer knowledge in Opera System, MICROS and MS office applications etc.
• Good project management skills
• Pleasant personality
• Neat appearance
• Displays initiative
• Pro-active and requires minimum supervision
• Oral and written fluency in English
• Team player