Specialist Document Controller Full-time Job2 weeks ago Human Resources Abu Dhabi 44 views Reference: 27246
Key Roles & Responsibilities
• Undertake document classification, sorting, filing, archiving, and retrieval of documents in accordance with the eatablished document indexing and filing system
• Recommend and drive implementation of improvements to document indexing, processing and filing systems.
•Create templates for document control and retrieval for department use
• Administer the collection, authorizing, publication, storage and retrieval of documents
• Consult with end users regarding problems in accessing electronic content.
• Monitor regulatory activity to maintain compliance with records and document management laws.
• Assist in determining document management policies to facilitate efficient, legal, and secure access to electronic content.
• Implement electronic document processing, retrieval, and distribution systems in collaboration with other information technology specialists.
• Administer document and system access rights and revision control to ensure security of system and integrity of master documents.
• Where applicable, develop or configure document management system features, such as user interfaces, access profiles, and document workflow procedures.
• Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents; preparing background documents as necessary
• Effectively design, maintain and update filing systems.
• Assist with the set-up of BoT, ExCom and other sub-committee meetings, together with: (i) the preparation and distribution of supporting materials; and (ii) co-ordination and follow-up with the various offices of BoT and sub-committee members.
• Prepare and/or assist with the creation of meeting minutes, resolutions and ancillary documents for BoT, ExCom and other sub-committee.
• Prepare data regarding attendance at BoT and sub-committee meetings, to facilitate reimbursement payments for BoT and sub-committee members.
• Provide administrative support to the General Counsel and to the Office of Legal Affairs, in areas such as investigations, procurement support and overflow work from within the Office of Legal Affairs, as required.
• Coordinate with other departments to facilitate the accomplishment of tasks and responsibilities, as and when needed, including Finance, Procurement, Research, and Institutional Effectiveness.
• Ensure protection, security and confidentiality of all files, records and reports
• Prioritize, channelize, and facilitate communication from other business units
•Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of agreement.
•Prepare ad-hoc reports on projects as needed.
• Adhere to the University's information security and confidentiality policies and procedures, and report breaches or other security risks accordingly
• Coordinate with other departments to facilitate the accomplishment of tasks and responsibilities, as and when needed
• Perform any other tasks assigned by the Line Manager
Desired Skills and Experience
A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field.