Specialist/Commercial Operations Full-time Job6 days ago Facilities Management Dubai 65 views Reference: 14544
Support Director of Commercial operations in maintaining & managing data cleansing & quality of unified CRM ensuring all data inputs are up to date and correct. Support end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business; define and deliver technique to improve the funnel performance for sales management. Work closely with the Head of Commercial on adhoc requests.
· Work closely with Head of Commercial Unit to build and design monthly, quarterly and yearly review presentations for e& C-suite.
· Responsible for the continuous development and operation of a comprehensive sales reporting system to deliver insights and accurate information on sales activities
· Tracking, Monitoring & Validating sales pipeline for better visibility on opportunity and facilitating the overall revenue for cast
· Design, build, implement and maintain sales performance matrix in alignment commercial unit KPIs and priorities.
· Participate in business reviews with the commercial team to support with data and strategy initiative
· Support the commercial team with bespoke material and collateral presented to the customers
· Monitoring and analyzing key sales and business performance indicators and trends to drive strategic and tactical business decisions.
· Ensuring sales process adoption and compliance
· Identifying opportunities for improvement in the sales process and systems to ensure greater sales effectiveness and efficiency
Bachelor’s Degree in MIS with 7 years in similar role