• Proactively seek to provide refined luxury service ensuring guest satisfaction
• Maintain complete knowledge and comply with all departmental policies and procedures.
• Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous
• Anticipate guest needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day
• Accommodate all guest requests expediently and courteously.
• Participate in the property’s sustainability initiative through energy conservation and the use of recycling programs and materials.
• To maintain a high standard of appearance and personal hygiene as lay down by the Spa Director.
• Review Health notes for each guest in Spa to ensure that they are being completed and up to date.
• To cover Spa Attendant duties as and when required.
Jumeirah Group, a member of Dubai Holding and a global luxury hotel company, operates a world-class 6,500+-key portfolio of 26 luxury properties across the Middle East, Europe and Asia. The group boasts some of the most prestigious and captivating properties in the world, from the iconic flagship hotel and timeless pinnacle of luxury, Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, and lavish Arabian palaces across Dubais Madinat Jumeirah, to its contemporary Maldivian island paradise at Olhahali Island and art-inspired dolce vita on the island of Capri. Whether a modern twist on a British classic in the heart of Knightsbridge at The Carlton Tower Jumeirah, or a futuristic setting at Jumeirah Nanjing, Jumeirahs name is synonymous with service excellence, crafting exceptional experiences for everyone who walks through its doors. Beyond its properties and resorts, Jumeirah Group is also dedicated to destination dining experiences, combining the most authentic and diverse cuisines with spectacular settings to create those unforgettable moments worth sharing. With over 85 restaurants across its portfolio, Jumeirah Groups award-winning homegrown concepts including Sal, KAYTO, Shimmers, Al Mare, Pierchic and French Riviera, enjoy an enviable reputation for culinary excellence, with ten featuring in the Gault&Millau UAE 2022 guide. The group also has three Michelin starred restaurants Shang High, LOlivo and Al Muntaha. The health and safety of guests and colleagues remains Jumeirah Groups utmost priority and as such, the group has implemented a series of protective measures across all of its hotels and strictly adheres to each markets respective government directives.