Sous Chef Full-time Job2 weeks ago Tourism & Hospitaltity Dubai 23 views Reference: 19998
• Responsible for completing the daily checklist regarding mise-en-place and food storage.
• Consistent production of high-quality food, and presentation as directed by the supervisor.
• Work to the specifications received by the supervisor regarding portion size, quantity and quality as laid down in the recipe index.
• Cook and present as per the standardized recipes.
• Maintain quality & consistency with effective utilization of raw materials.
• Assist in food trial for menu changes.
• You have the capacity to multi task, cope well under pressure.
• At least 1 year experience working on a similar role.
• Hospitality background is preferred.
This page is used to provide information about Hyatt Hotels Corporation, one or more of its direct or indirect subsidiaries or affiliates and/or hotels operating under a Hyatt-affiliated brand. Terms like Hyatt, we, our, us, and other similar terms are used for convenience only and should not be understood to be a precise designation of any one particular entity. Individuals may independently identify themselves as working or having worked at Hyatt or a Hyatt hotel by associating with this page, but please note that such self-identification should not be treated as a designation of employment by a particular entity or hotel or confirmation that an individual was employed by Hyatt or the particular entity or hotel that may have employed such individual. In some cases, an individual may have been employed by an affiliate of Hyatt Hotels Corporation or by an owner or franchisee of a Hyatt-branded hotel.