Senior Manager Procurement Full-time Job2 weeks ago Retail Abu Dhabi 63 views Reference: 27357
What’s On Your Plate?
Reviewing the current procurement policies with alignment with DH policies and planning the procedures for efficiently, honestly, economically and productively purchasing goods.
Perform integrate supplier performance management with Supply Quality to ensure continuity of supply through risk mitigation and Supplier Development activities
Monitor supplier performance to assess ability to meet quality and delivery requirements through the scorecard evaluation process
Develop key performance indicators to monitor supplier performance, inventory turn objectives and continuity of supply planning
Demonstrated expertise in supply chain functions: material planning, master scheduling, production control, inventory management and inventory disposition
Developed and implemented a corporate supply chain strategy to safeguard long-term supply, assure access to technology and ongoing cost-competitiveness
Monitoring, reviewing and analyzing bids and quotes with suppliers, including the negotiation of service agreements and contracts
Achieved targeted improvements in quality, cost, delivery, responsiveness and supply chain flexibility
Maintaining company overall procurement budget and streamlining costs and define reporting processes for total company spend by product category and business functions.
Managed supplier relationships to ensure a fair competitive environment and maximum utilization throughout the supply chain
What Did We Order?
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and ERP systems
• 6-10 years’ Experience in Procurement, Supply Chain Management.
• Strong analytical skills to ensure both short- and long-term business goals, objectives, and targets are met
• Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Accuracy and precise attention to detail
• Ability to work with management and staff at all levels