Senior Legal Counsel Full-time Job2 weeks ago Others Dubai 16 views Reference: 20377
• An LLB degree from a reputable university.
• A qualified lawyer holding a current practicing certificate, with a preference for candidates qualified to practice internationally
• Strong drafting skills, particularly in corporate transactions and commercial contracting.
• Excellent communication skills, including fluency in written and spoken English.
• A collaborative, innovative, and solutions-focused approach to legal matters.
• Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to prioritize competing demands under pressure.
•Capability to work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
• A minimum of eight years PQE with at least four years of post-qualification experience with an international or high-caliber regional law firm.
• Experience in the UAE is advantageous but not essential.
• Experience in supervising and mentoring junior colleagues.
With our scale, global reach, diversified asset exposure, and deep industry expertise serving as points of difference, we are the natural partner of choice for some of the world's leading businesses and investment groups.
| Unparalleled GLOBAL Reach |
A global organization with a presence, investments and partnership network across the Middle East, Europe, Asia, Africa, North America and other emerging markets.
| Diversified ASSET Exposure |
Capital deployment across mature operating entities, growth stage startups, joint ventures, real estate, listed equities, fixed income, funds and alternative investments.
| Deep INDUSTRY Expertise |
Passive and operating interests across Capital Markets, Private Equity, Real Estate, Hospitality, Healthcare, Education and Technology amongst others.