Senior HR Specialist Full-time Job3 weeks ago Human Resources Dubai 79 views Reference: 26999
: Job responsibilities
· Determine periodic needs for human resources and job budgets, and update functional structure data in coordination with organizational units and representative missions, and in accordance with the strategic planning system for human resources, strategic plans and projects, and the approved organizational structure of the Ministry.
· Continuously updating policies and procedures for human resources management activities and processes and creating projects for qualitative policies and systems within the framework of the results of benchmark comparisons, feedback, and the requirements of policies and systems issued by the relevant federal government agencies.
· Preparing and developing career paths, job description cards, classifying and evaluating current and new jobs, and updating them, in accordance with the Ministry’s strategic directions and future goals, in cooperation with various departments and divisions.
· Implementing policies of empowerment, motivation, appreciation of distinguished efforts, and all policies and procedures for rewarding distinguished human resources, appreciating talents, making them happy, and investing them well.
Reviewing termination procedures, interviews and surveys of reasons for leaving work and job turnover, implementing studies measuring the level of satisfaction, happiness, integration and loyalty of current employees and new employees, and submitting relevant recommendations and proposals.
· Participate in resolving complaints and suggestions related to employees and help provide means of support and job empowerment, to contribute to providing a supportive and creative work environment, and prepare reports on the results of indicators and enablers adopted in this regard.
· Develop and prepare awareness programs and guides related to human resources policies and procedures and employee rights and duties to ensure compliance with approved human resources instructions, methodologies, and approved systems.
· Developing and following up on the implementation of replacement, succession and talent management programs, building standard job competencies and behavioral indicators, developing assessment centers and competency tests, following up on their implementation indicators and evaluating their results in coordination with the Training and Development Department and Employee Performance Management.
· Continuous study of the system of salaries, rewards and material and non-material benefits for the Ministry and representative missions, in accordance with international best practices, benchmark comparisons and the labor market in the country and abroad, and presenting development proposals to achieve a happy and stable work environment.
· Continuously evaluate the procedures, mechanisms and practices for implementing the Ministry’s human resources policies, processes and activities, and submit proposals to develop and adopt the latest policies and methods that contribute to activating the role of human resources and qualifying for excellence programs and human resources awards.
Minimum requirements to fill the position
· Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, or equivalent in a similar specialty - two years of practical experience in the same field.
· Diploma in Human Resources, Business Administration, or equivalent in a similar specialty - 9 years of practical experience in the same field.
Through its embassies, directorates and diplomatic missions around the globe, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation serves as the connecting link between the wise leadership and people of the UAE on one side and the whole World on the other side. The Ministry, while striving to strengthen friendship and collaboration ties with other countries, is working hard to safeguard UAE people interests and to enhance the economic and cultural development and peace in the world efforts that have earned the UAE citizens wide respect everywhere in the world, and promoted the image of the UAE on the regional and international settings.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation is mandated with several tasks and responsibilities that include: setting the country's foreign policy, supervising the execution thereof, and coordinating with other competent authorities in the country, undertaking the supervision of all foreign relations, including organizing the country's participation in organizations, conferences, and exhibitions, protecting the interests of the country and its citizens abroad, and promoting the image of the country and its values and policies.