Sales Executive Full-time Job2 weeks ago Sales & Marketing Dubai 30 views Reference: 20005
• Actively participating in training and development programs and maximizing opportunities for self-development
• Responsible for all project and event budgets from the beginning to the end
• Responsible for the satisfaction of clients or customers by ensuring excellent customer service and quality delivery
• Building relationships and networking
• Developing good working relationships with event organizers at local companies in order to get meetings, annual dinners, functions bookings, e.t.c for the purpose of boosting company profits
• • Preparing proposals for clients and maintaining well-organized event records
• Maintaining working relationships with internal and external partners and holding these relationships to deliver innovative and memorable events
• Compose action plan to target all event organizers
• Primary communication with client whist consulting with team on menus
• Update Event Pro with all relevant information agreed regarding events
• Be present at all events whenever is possible from start to finish to ensure client expectations are met
• Establish relationships with new clients and existing
• Ensuring all internal and external marketing material is up to date
• Supporting the Promotion of the venue – meeting, greeting, partnership, sponsorship, attending social media events.
• Coordinating with marketing department all campaigns and visual support upcoming.
• Understanding and perform all standards, policies and procedures relating to marketing, restaurant, events and general guest services.
• Developing and delivering a regular flow of news in social media using the key business events and operation team.
• Developing and maintaining a good relationship with community center team and sales team
• Creating an active events calendar for the entire year.
• Previous experience in a similar role in UAE for a stand alone F&B Venue/Group
• English Knowledge is mandatory + Arabic or Mandarin is preferred
• Extensive contacts list in UAE
• Ability in negotiation and customer retention
This page is used to provide information about Hyatt Hotels Corporation, one or more of its direct or indirect subsidiaries or affiliates and/or hotels operating under a Hyatt-affiliated brand. Terms like Hyatt, we, our, us, and other similar terms are used for convenience only and should not be understood to be a precise designation of any one particular entity. Individuals may independently identify themselves as working or having worked at Hyatt or a Hyatt hotel by associating with this page, but please note that such self-identification should not be treated as a designation of employment by a particular entity or hotel or confirmation that an individual was employed by Hyatt or the particular entity or hotel that may have employed such individual. In some cases, an individual may have been employed by an affiliate of Hyatt Hotels Corporation or by an owner or franchisee of a Hyatt-branded hotel.