Relationship Officer Full-time Job2 weeks ago Banking Dubai 103 views Reference: 19984
To drive best practice in key account relationship management and risk policies ensuring this remains in line with FAB practices.
• Ensure CA’s for new clients and also renewals for existing clients are correctly prepared in accordance with the bank policies and regulation framework.
• Recognize early warning signals of unsatisfactory account conduct, and pursue the collection of past due loans.
• Effective work processing and risk management.
• Assess the financial and business risks involved in lending to particular businesses, mainly by looking at the Company’s competitive position within its industry, its strategic direction, management quality and its financial profile wherever required
• Perform analysis to credit worthiness and recommend appropriate credit limits.
• Pro-actively manage the assigned portfolio risk by ensuring timely renewal of accounts within the applicable time standards, provided all required information is available.
• Compliance with bank related policies and procedures, and Business Banking standards in structuring & pricing of limits.
• Adhere and comply with bank’s internal applicable policies and procedures as well as governing regulations issued by concerned authorities.
• Cooperate and facilitate work of internal audit and risk management to address gaps, and respond to audit reports within agreed deadlines
• Monitor money laundering activities and coordinate remedial actions with management.