Quality Engineer Full-time Job2 weeks ago Engineering Dubai 82 views Reference: 20329
Who are we?
noon is the largest e-commerce player in the Middle East and is quickly becoming the go-to platform for all online customer needs. We've built a full-fledged ecosystem of products and services in e-commerce, quick-commerce, food, fintech, grocery, and fashion—and we're just getting started.
We are a team of dynamic professionals who are aggressively ambitious, rapidly scaling, and uniquely positioned to capitalize on the rapid adoption of e-commerce in the Middle East.
We’re on an unconventional mission, doing something that has never been done before. We are developing the future of online shopping, and we’re looking for top talent to join us on our mission.
About noon Food
Noon Food is a restaurant-first platform on the noon app, offering fair commissions, a sustainable program, and operating flexibility for the food and beverage industry in the Middle East. The most recent addition to the noon ecosystem, the noon Food mission is to revolutionize the F&B delivery landscape, firmly putting the control and success back in the hands of retailers.
• Help in defining and maintaining test plans
• Create and execute manual and automated test plans
• Evaluate automated test plans execution
• Document bugs and issues
• Collaborate with developers in reproducing bugs
• Collaborate with DevOps in testing deployments
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Computer Science
• 5+ years of experience in both manual and automated software testing
• Problem solving
• Strong drive to deliver results
• High level of energy and enthusiasm
• Fluent in English
• Flexible working style
Technologies & tools
• Database: SQL Server/Azure SQL
• Azure DevOps (Source Control, Work Items)
• Cloud: Windows Azure
• Automation: Selenium, Lambda Test
• Load: JMeter
• API: Postman
• Java Script, Java