Procurement Officer Full-time Job3 weeks ago Retail Dubai 244 views Reference: 19625
Responsibilities of Procurement Engineers (Mechanical / Electrical / MEP ) includes:
• To procure equipment, materials & systems complying to project Quality and Specification requirements.
• To procure materials and subcontract in timely manner within approved budgeted cost.
• Prior to ordering, to check all ex-stock availability in central stores and sub stores.
• To ensure timely delivery of equipment, material & systems to support site installation works as per approved work program
• All procurement process should comply to management approved procedures and policies with respect to time, cost and quality.
• Prepare documentation for internal process as per ISO Standards.
• Excess materials from sites shall be returned back to central stores on monthly basis.
• Develop and maintain good relationship with suppliers and subcontractors.
• Maintain company reputation & credibility by fair dealings and prompt payment.
In our Trading Division, we represent world renowned companies for many products in the Oil & Gas sector including but not limited to Stainless Steel, Nickel and other Corrosion Resistant Alloys and also in Passive Fire Protection Products. In addition, EMCC currently provides its Engineering Services throughout the UAE with branches in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah and Al Ain.