Information We Collect:
We collect information from job seekers, employers, and other users who access the Site. This information includes:
- Personal Information: We may collect your name, email address, telephone number, postal address, and other contact information when you create an account, post a job listing, apply for a job, or otherwise interact with the Site.
- Resume Information: If you are a job seeker, we may collect information about your education, work experience, skills, and other qualifications.
- Job Listing Information: If you are an employer, we may collect information about the job openings you are posting, including the job title, job description, and requirements.
- Other Information: We may collect other information that you choose to provide through the Site, such as feedback, comments, or questions.
How We Use Your Information:
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve the Site: We use the information to operate, maintain, and improve the Site and to provide job seekers and employers with a high-quality job search and recruiting experience.
- To respond to your requests: We use the information to respond to your questions, comments, or feedback and to provide customer support.
- To send you emails and other communications: We may use your email address to send you updates about the Site, job listings that may interest you, and other information that we think may be of value to you.
- To comply with legal obligations: We may use your information as necessary to comply with applicable laws, regulations, and legal processes.
Sharing of Your Information:
We may share your information with third-party service providers who help us provide and improve the Site. These third-party service providers are subject to strict confidentiality agreements and are only authorized to use your information as necessary to provide their services to us.
We take reasonable measures to protect the security of your information. However, no data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your information, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
We retain your information for as long as your account is active or as necessary to provide you with the Site and its services. If you wish to delete your information, you may do so by contacting us at email@example.com
The Site is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13