Mason Full-time Job3 weeks ago Facilities Management Dubai 62 views Reference: 19620
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Performs works following safe work practices and procedures
• To carry out all masonry work within the confines of the hotel on walls, floors or any other items as directed.
• To perform repairs to wall plaster and renderings.
• To perform repair work in interior and exterior building walls.
• To carry out erection work of new walls and demolition work of existing walls as directed by the supervisor.
• To carry out repairs on existing wall and floor tile work and to lay new tiles as instructed.
• Responds immediately to all work requests which concern Health and Safety
• Ensures environmentally friendly practices are followed when handling chemicals, paints, varnishes, strippers, and other finishing products
• Responds to guest requests promptly in a professional and courteous manner
• Maintains and repairs all civil works
• Ensures the optimum condition and appearance all civil and finishes by following the preventive maintenance program
• Evaluates and appropriately responds to equipment usage
• Completes all work orders with due diligence
• Daily Maintains the Civil log book highlighting problems and solutions; and activities
• Maintain equipment catalog and finishes/color directories
• Actively participates in the monthly departmental meeting by providing feedback and offering suggestions for improvement
• Completes tasks as assigned by Shift Supervisor
• Reports and documents potential safety hazards
• Participates as directed in the emergency response team
Complementing each other, our solutions are delivered ensuring health, safety, environment, sustainability and continuity in all our communities. Our solutions are offered through two verticals.
Ejadah is driven by the commitment to deliver Total Solutions to communities residential, commercial, retail, hospitality and mixed-use communities. Our services are designed and delivered to achieve the objectives of all stakeholders maximum yields and ROI for landlords, developers and owners; continuity and sustainability for tenants and residents; satisfaction for all stakeholders.
Ejadah, an Arabic word meaning proficiency, is made up of multiple services, called solutions. Each of our services is an expert in its respective discipline, united by a promise to deliver a broad spectrum of community services.
Ejadah continues to penetrate the real estate services industry with its distinct positioning of offering solutions focused on Community and Lifestyle, and is currently evolving into an integrated business model that delivers these services to the market through its verticals.