Marketing Executive Full-time Job2 weeks ago Sales & Marketing Dubai 43 views Reference: 20003
What you will be doing:
• To assist the Marketing & Communications Director in developing and implementing effective PR and advertising strategies.
• To liaise with appointed advertising agency or in-house graphic designer with design and layout coordination and production of stationary, collateral, ads, brochures and graphics..
• To track and maintain information about competitors’ marketing and communication activities in Dubai market (promotions, offer, articles, advertising, collateral) and to develop and update a filing system for all information.
• Act as the liaison between the hotel and the appointed PR agency to generate awareness, develop press releases, news releases and photo captions for the hotel according to the marketing objectives.
• To assist the Marketing & Communications Manager to ensure adequate targeted publicity and coverage of the hotel’s positioning, promotional programs, corporate image building and other activities.
• To assist the Marketing & Communications Director in developing sales promotions with external partners such as embassies, organizations, yacht club, The Walk and The Beach shops, credit card companies, banks, department stores, airlines, etc.
• To ensure the hotel’s web pages are up to date and advice on keeping site dynamic for Internet related exposure and advertising.
• To ensure the correct policy and brand standards are followed by the hotel in all marketing collateral, advertising and E-Commerce.
• Sound of knowledge about graphic design ( Photoshop, Illustrator)
• Knowledge of hotel services and facilities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Flexible to meet and exceed the expectations of both our internal and external guests
• Must be a strong team player, professional and enthusiastic with excellent organizational skills, creativity
• Must have outstanding people skills and desire to develop presentation skills
• Proven ability to multitask with a positive attitude in a sometimes demanding and challenging environment
This page is used to provide information about Hyatt Hotels Corporation, one or more of its direct or indirect subsidiaries or affiliates and/or hotels operating under a Hyatt-affiliated brand. Terms like Hyatt, we, our, us, and other similar terms are used for convenience only and should not be understood to be a precise designation of any one particular entity. Individuals may independently identify themselves as working or having worked at Hyatt or a Hyatt hotel by associating with this page, but please note that such self-identification should not be treated as a designation of employment by a particular entity or hotel or confirmation that an individual was employed by Hyatt or the particular entity or hotel that may have employed such individual. In some cases, an individual may have been employed by an affiliate of Hyatt Hotels Corporation or by an owner or franchisee of a Hyatt-branded hotel.