Marketing & Communications Full-time Job2 weeks ago Sales & Marketing Abu Dhabi 35 views Reference: 27394
They will be expected to play a positive role in our agency program and support the team to plan and/or deliver the bank's marketing and communications initiatives, everything from rebranding, advertising/media planning, employee engagement, creative execution, digital and communications.
– conducting thorough research and benchmarking exercises (internally and with agency support)
Qualitative and quantitative research
Taking a lead in the bank's’ planning process for marketing and advertising strategies
– Supporting the team to provide the utmost level of client service (internal and external)
– Liaising with stakeholders at a senior level on a day-to-day basis
– Promoting the expansion of business with existing stakeholders
– Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
Managing expectation of delivery with partners and internal stakeholders
supporting the end-to-end tracking of all campaigns and creative/operational output
Leading the marketing research activities from concept to delivery
– Using their relationship management skills to push stakeholders, and the agency, creatively and strategically
conduct training programes for employees to socialize new comms strategy, vision, mission and values as required to promote Grow Stronger and The Movement
Headquartered in Abu Dhabi, in Khalifa Business Park, the banks international network spans over 19 countries, across the world, providing the global relationships, expertise and financial strength to support local, regional and international businesses seeking to do business at home and abroad. In line with its commitment to put customers first, to Grow Stronger, FAB will continually invest in people and technology to create the most customer-friendly banking experience and will support the growth ambitions of its stakeholders across the global network in which the bank operates.
To empower its customers and clients to Grow Stronger, FAB is initiating a powerful movement, which goes beyond banking. The Grow Stronger movement represents the banks promise to support its stakeholders goals and growth ambitions, providing ideas, tools and expertise to help them become stronger, today and in the future. Through a strong, diversified balance sheet, leading efficiency and a solid corporate governance structure in place, FAB is set to drive growth forward.