Manager Quality Assurance Full-time Job2 weeks ago Others Abu Dhabi 30 views Reference: 27245
Key Roles & Responsibilities
• Contribute to the development of the Department's strategy, as well as annual business plans.
• Contribute to the development of the Department's policies and procedures, in line with the overall
business objectives of the University, ensuring they promote leading practices and excellence.
• Contribute to the development and management of the Department’s budgets and report back on a
timely basis to ensure that divergences are addressed promptly.
• Manage the development of the University's educational policies, processes, procedures, workflow
diagrams, KPIs (process level) in coordination with the University's colleges.
• Develop, implement and monitor the quality assurance framework within the University.
• Oversee and manage the implementation of education quality assurance programs, disseminate
guidelines on education quality assurance, and provide expert guidance within the University.
• Produce data and reports on educational performance in coordination with faculty, measuring it
against set standards and KPIs.
• Identify and maintain sound understanding of the operating environment, which may impact
• Analyze and advise on compliance activity relating to quality standards for education and training.
• Review and execute internal quality assessments and review gap analysis and improvement reports.
• Report on the effectiveness of institutional quality systems to the IRP Director
• Coordinate the University’s program accreditation from national and international associations /
bodies and manage the University’s licensing and renewal activities.
• Liaise with faculty and administrative functions to prepare documents related to licensing and / or
accreditation at institutional and / or program levels.
• Liaise with education regulators in UAE as well as with all relevant international program and / or
institutional accreditation bodies on matters related to compliance.
• Analyze and advise on effectiveness of University’s education quality systems.
• Analyze and monitor quality assurance issues and liaise with management to address the issues.
• Collect, analyze and disseminate institutional data to assess quality of service and University’s education outcomes.
• Administer dissemination and collection of identified student surveys and for analyzing results.
• Conduct benchmarking studies to compare the University with other leading institutions / universities
to support business case for change and provide leading practices in education quality.
• Ensure adherence to the University's information security policies and procedures, and report
breaches or other security risks accordingly.
• Ensure coordination with other departments to facilitate the accomplishment of tasks and
responsibilities, as and when needed.
• Perform any other tasks assigned by Line Manager.
• Provide coaching, guidance and mentoring as required to enhance the internal capabilities of the
team and ensure the achievement of established objectives and plans.
• Recommend appropriate training courses as per the pre-determined training needs, evaluate their
effectiveness, and monitor their results.
• Carry out performance appraisals for subordinates according to planned schedules and recommend
necessary actions as per the applied practices.
• Conduct periodic meetings with subordinates to ensure that priorities are clear and workflow is
• Follow-up on employees' administrative affairs such as vacations, leaves and other administrative and