HSE&S Manager Full-time Job3 days ago Facilities Management Dubai 24 views Reference: 14597
HSES&S Manager – The Role
• Set safety culture & proactively manage risk & hazards.
• Support management & colleagues to develop & ensure implementation of HSES
• Drive the site’s generic HSE activities & initiatives.
• Provide practical & valuable advice to the line colleagues of HSE&S issues.
• Identify & implement continuous improvement initiatives.
• Coach colleagues to build knowledge of HSE processes.
• Manage & develop direct reports.
• Contribute to the development & implementation of the Site Improvement
• Oversee compliance with company & legal requirements.
• Contribute to the HSE strategy
HSES&S Manager – About You
• Bachelor or masters level qualification in HSE, engineering or related specialism.
• Experience of working in a similar HSE management role, in the chemical sector
• Familiar with management systems such as ISO 14001 or equivalent.
• Comfortable Identifying & recommending improved practices to reduce accidents.
• Proficient user of MS Office.
• Excellent communication, problem solving & interpersonal skills.
• Enjoys a collaborative working environment where supporting colleagues is key.
• Used to coaching and mentoring others.
• Good at influencing at all levels and nurturing relationships.
HSE&S Manager – What Is In It For You
The company offers great personal development opportunities and roles with breadth, depth of scope and impact. They also offer comprehensive packages including:
• Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
• 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
• Income protection
• Staff discounts
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Employee Life Assurance
• Company pension
• Product discounts
• Flexible benefits scheme
Ethikos 3.0 was created to promote a different way of working in people management.
This is reflected in our name:
Ethikos because business ethics, transparency, generosity, sustainability and respect are part of our DNA.
3.0 because, as a responsible part of society, we want to contribute to the common good and generate a positive impact on:
People: Generating confidence, creating long-term relationships with our stakeholders, both internal (employees and contributors) and external (customers, suppliers and the community) and being a part of a society that encourages quality and human dignity
Planet: Integrating sustainability in our day-to-day actions, respecting the environment and playing our part to improve it.
Profit: Looking for a balanced and sustainable long-term benefit, by establishing fair prices and prioritising people, community services and the satisfaction of our stakeholders rather than the maximisation of benefits.
As a part of our commitment, Ethikos 3.0 REINVESTS part of the benefits of all our services in projects aimed to impact positively on society. YOU are the one who decides to which social or environmental cause you want us to contribute either with a donation or with our time.
Mission: Lead by example as an ethical company in people management through actions that positively impact on people, the environment, companies and social organisations.
Dream: Become a pioneer in people management and development, not just for the quality of our service but also for our values. We want to be the ethical alternative in people management