Housekeeping Attendant Full-time Job1 week ago Facilities Management Dubai 37 views Reference: 14493
• Responsible for cleaning of all guest rooms, public areas and/or assigned areas by the supervisor.
• Vacuum, clean, dust and polish all guest rooms and public areas.
• Make beds, change bed linen, and replace used towels and toiletries.
• Deliver and retrieve guest loan items e.g., iron and ironing boards etc.
• Ensure security of guest rooms and privacy of all guests.
• Replenish toiletries (e.g., soap, shampoo, and shower gel)
• Report any technical issues and maintenance needs as required in the operation.
• Address guests’ queries (e.g., on additional services, special requests)
• Follow lost & found procedure.
• Ensure all assigned rooms are clean and tidy by the end of the shift to make sure the guests are satisfied throughout the stay.
• Warm and caring personality; previous housekeeping experience is an asset.
• Ability to anticipate and focus attention on guest needs, being professional and welcoming.
• At least 2 years experience working on a similar role.
• Hospitality background preferred.
• Fluency in English; additional languages are a plus.