Flair Bartender Full-time Job1 week ago Tourism & Hospitaltity Dubai 31 views Reference: 14236
• Take orders from customers and Waiter/Waitress in a timely, professional and friendly manner.
• Mix ingredients such as liquor, soda, water, sugar, and bitters to prepare cocktails and other drinks according to Beverage Recipes.
• Serve alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages according to defined standards.
• Collect money for drinks served and process financial transactions according to Jumeirah International cashiering procedures.
• Order liquors and supplies utilizing the FBM system.
• Arrange bottles and glasses attractively.
• Slice and pit fruit for garnishing drinks.
• Replenish bar snacks such as chips, pretzels, and nuts.
• Ensure that all stock is established as per par levels and stored according to Jumeirah International Food Hygiene Standards.
• Ensure that the mise-en-place of the bar i.e., condiments, tray cloths, cocktail napkins etc. are ready for service as per the requirements of the individual outlet and expected business level requirements prior to opening.
• Ensure that the guest is presented with the correct order and that all drinks are prepared and served as agreed in the standard operating procedures.
• Maintain a complete knowledge of cocktails, beverages and wines to advise the guests and colleagues when necessary.
• Undertake opening, closing & cleaning tasks as detailed on checklists.
• Inform Outlet Manager/ Assistant Manager of any stock losses, problems or unavailable items.
• Assist in the stocktaking of beverages and operating equipment.
• Coordinate with Stewarding to ensure equipment and bar area is kept hygienically clean and tidy at all times and sufficient glassware is available for the levels of business.
• Control and rotate stock on a FIFO (first in first out) system.
• Ensure the checking of expiration dates and that all perishable garnishes are stored and recorded in designated storage area.
• Display a responsible attitude towards the service of alcohol to ensure minors are not served and intoxicated guest are politely refused service.
• Demonstrate some ability & independence in problem solving.
• Communicate details of complaints or issues that could result in complaints, loss of business, productivity or profit to the Outlet Manager or Beverage Manager.
We are now rapidly expanding from our origins in the mid-range segment towards new experiential luxury concepts, with the launch of our new flagship property in Dubai in 2022, Ramee Dream, a destination property with a diverse range of nightlife, restaurants, and events.
Our current pipeline includes developing further luxury properties in Mumbai, Bangalore, and Abu Dhabi, as well as undertaking hotel management contracts for unique destinations across India where independent property owners can access our select range of brands to meet their operational aspirations.