F&B Supervisor Full-time Job1 week ago Tourism & Hospitaltity Dubai 24 views Reference: 14238
• It is part of your role and your responsibility to fully support all learning and development activities.
• Supervise and coordinate that all outlet equipment and utensils are kept in good conditions by proper day to day handling of all applicable utensils and by assuring that side duties are carried out as assigned.
• Checking in advance on manning levels and other parameters affecting shifts on a daily basis.
• Support the Restaurant/ Outlet Manager to maintain a clear overview of all POS- point of sales, by carrying out regular checks on accuracy of all items.
• Ensure proper presentation of all menus: current, clean and presentable.
• To maintain and organize appropriate stock levels and ensure sufficient inventory for daily usage. Following up with daily and weekly requisitions as requested by the restaurant manager.
• Verify colleagues clock in and clock out records and maintain the attendance system on a daily basis.
Be committed to being a team player; proactively cooperating and supporting colleagues and superiors in operational tasks.
• To respond proactively to guest enquiries, ensuring that appropriate action is taken in the absence of the manager in charge.
• Listen to every guest and observe body language carefully in order to be able to understand guest needs and expectations and consistently delight and satisfy every guest.
• Being fully involved in the service and show strong presence to customers on the floor. Run a station if required.
• Support the Restaurant/ Outlet Manager when required to train colleagues in accordance with the applicable standards and policies.
• Follow his/her side duty schedule and assure all tasks are completed at all times in a timely manner.
• Assure the back and front of house areas in the outlet are clean and tidy at all times.
• Constantly identify areas for improvement in service and food and beverage quality through guest comments, comment cards and guest incident reports and share observations and recommendations with the Outlet Manager.
• Encourage proactive, efficient and effective communication within the outlet in order to promote a climate of teamwork and enthusiasm.
• Ensure that Mandarin Oriental Jumeira’s grooming and appearance standards are implemented and maintained at all times to reflect an image of professionalism and care.
We are now rapidly expanding from our origins in the mid-range segment towards new experiential luxury concepts, with the launch of our new flagship property in Dubai in 2022, Ramee Dream, a destination property with a diverse range of nightlife, restaurants, and events.
Our current pipeline includes developing further luxury properties in Mumbai, Bangalore, and Abu Dhabi, as well as undertaking hotel management contracts for unique destinations across India where independent property owners can access our select range of brands to meet their operational aspirations.