Engineering Coordinator Full-time Job4 days ago Engineering Dubai 63 views Reference: 14495
• Reporting to the Engineering Manager / Project Manager, the candidate will be responsible for the coordination of activities across engineering disciplines and inter-discipline.
• To carry out all technical administration activities associated with engineering delivery.
• To support the engineering manager across all the technical and administrative duties carried out on a day-to-day basis with a view to improving the efficiency of delivery.
• To provide support on engineering recruitment to help facilitate timely mobilisation of personnel.
• To provide support to engineering disciplines on MDR development / progress updates.
• To ensure that all work is completed without compromise to quality and is delivered according to the project schedule.
• To liaise with the Client’s Engineering, Operations and Maintenance staff as required on engineering delivery issues.
• Point of contact / coordination for in country engineering queries.
• To co-ordinate engineering disciplines during all stages of design development including Concept and FEED, EPC Execution.
• To provide technical coordination to delivery team in terms of quality management, project delivery and resource development.
• To participate in proposal development in support of WO requests.
• To promote safe behaviour at all times.
Skills / Qualifications
• Degree in relevant Engineering Discipline.
• Membership of a recognised professional institute preferred.
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the oil and gas industry.
• Minimum of 5 years proven capability in an engineering design company.
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of the fundamentals of engineering design and project delivery.
• Awareness of relevant international codes and standards.
• Experience with company business management system and quality assurance processes.
• Experience of the application of HAZOP, HAZID and SIL Rating to Engineering Design.
• Experience with Concept Selection and FEED studies.
Demonstrated experience and previous track record in a similar role.
• Experience of working with multi-national and multi-cultural project teams is strongly preferred.
• Previous experience of working in the Middle East would be an advantage