EEG Technician Full-time Job2 weeks ago Medical & Healthcare Dubai 49 views Reference: 20018
Perform EEG, nerve conduction study, and reflexes. Should be able to perform all neurological procedures in the neurology department.
Responsibilities of EEG Technician
• Perform EEG (electroencephalograms) and NCS (nerve conduction studies).
• Prepare patients for the diagnostic tests, and is able to administer anesthesia in emergency conditions.
• Calibrate and monitor the diagnostic equipment.
• Collect and analyze data precisely.
• Provide quality care to the patients and observe their condition post Neuro surgery.
• Closely and patiently deal with patients. Willing to stand for hours operating the machines.
Qualification & Experience
• 2 years diploma in Neuro technology.
• Certification as a Neurology Technician
• 5-8 years of experience in the field.