Echo-Sonographer Full-time Job2 weeks ago Medical & Healthcare Dubai 30 views Reference: 20019
• Perform diagnostic procedures using sonographic equipment.
• Schedule patients for procedure.
• Obtain and record patient history.
• Maneuver patients into appropriate position for procedure.
• Spread a gel onto the part of the patient's body where the waves will need to go.
• Use transducer to study images of organs, tissues, or blood flow inside the body.
• Examine abdomen, breasts, female reproductive system, prostate, heart, and blood vessels.
• Record anatomical, pathological, and/or physiological data for interpretation by a physician.
• Perform clinical assessment during examinations.
• Identify, record, and adapt procedures as appropriate to anatomical, pathological, diagnostic information and images.
• Identify normal and abnormal findings.
• Analyze sonograms and relay findings to physician.
• Maintain ultrasound equipment and supplies.
• Prepare preliminary reports.
• Address problems and inquiries from patient.
• Organize daily work schedule.
• Order further testing if needed.
• Manage imaging departments.