Doorman Full-time Job2 weeks ago Facilities Management Dubai 33 views Reference: 19995
• To meet and greet all guests as they arrive and depart the First Class Lounges
• Ensure guests are entering the correct lounges with understanding boarding passes.
• Ensure guests are dressed to an appropriate standard in the lounges
• Handing over to other departments VIPs checking and any additional relevant information or request to ensure smooth customer experience.
• Explain airport and lounge facilities to guests and answer any questions, including applicable flight information.
• Ensure, apply, and respect grooming, performance and conduct standards at all times.
• Assist with any additional dutuies required by management/Qantas
• Attend staff meetings and training sessions as required.
• Meet & Greet customers at kerbside and assist with their luggage to the check in suite
• Previous experience in a customer service role, preferably in a fast-paced environment.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
• Impeccable grooming and professional appearance.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask effectively.
• Ability to remain calm and composed in high-pressure situations.
• Physical ability to stand for extended periods and lift/carry heavy objects.
• Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required
This page is used to provide information about Hyatt Hotels Corporation, one or more of its direct or indirect subsidiaries or affiliates and/or hotels operating under a Hyatt-affiliated brand. Terms like Hyatt, we, our, us, and other similar terms are used for convenience only and should not be understood to be a precise designation of any one particular entity. Individuals may independently identify themselves as working or having worked at Hyatt or a Hyatt hotel by associating with this page, but please note that such self-identification should not be treated as a designation of employment by a particular entity or hotel or confirmation that an individual was employed by Hyatt or the particular entity or hotel that may have employed such individual. In some cases, an individual may have been employed by an affiliate of Hyatt Hotels Corporation or by an owner or franchisee of a Hyatt-branded hotel.