Demi Chef Full-time Job1 week ago Tourism & Hospitaltity Dubai 71 views Reference: 14240
• To be able to communicate with direct supervisor and undertake tasks to be accomplished for the day with DUKES standard being kept at all times
• Participate in actual food preparation, produce food consistently high quality, taste and presentation and expedite during peak meal periods as needed
• To ensure that the working area is clean at all the time, and kept in a hygienic & organized manner
• All functions have the BEO and required misen place ready in good time
• To keep all paper work in your section in good legible manner for filing and record keeping
• Hold Training session for the Commis in your team and keep track of new joiners training
• Take any note on new recipes, new procedures, keep his learning process going at all times to improve their professional knowledge and development
• Avoidance of any cross contamination in all areas of F&B and follow all HACCP standards
• Maintain effective working relationship with food and beverage management, staff and Hotel other departments
• Check & Liaise at all times with the Chief Steward / Supervisor to ensure that high standards of cleanliness are maintained, i.e. machinery, small equipment, floors, refrigerators, etc.
• Ensure that all operating equipment is maintained in good working conditions and raise repair and maintenance request when necessary
• Perform any general duties as defined by his supervisor and help in any other department or section in the kitchen as required
• Previous experience in a large hotel with at least 500 keys in a luxury property required
• Pre-opening experience is an advantage
• Proven work experience as a Chef de Partie
• Active listening and effective communication skills
• Flexibility to work in shifts
• Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
We are now rapidly expanding from our origins in the mid-range segment towards new experiential luxury concepts, with the launch of our new flagship property in Dubai in 2022, Ramee Dream, a destination property with a diverse range of nightlife, restaurants, and events.
Our current pipeline includes developing further luxury properties in Mumbai, Bangalore, and Abu Dhabi, as well as undertaking hotel management contracts for unique destinations across India where independent property owners can access our select range of brands to meet their operational aspirations.