Cost Control Supervisor Full-time Job3 weeks ago Accounting & Finance Dubai 48 views Reference: 26871
What will I be doing?
As a Cost Control Supervisor, you will play a vital role in analyzing the costs of ingredients and materials used in our menu items, monitoring food and beverage inventory levels, and comparing actual costs to budgeted costs. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Review the daily intake of products into the hotel and ensure accurate pricing and quantity of goods receive.
- Control the stores by ensuring accuracy of inventory, stock control and the pricing of good received.
- Prepare costing for recipes and menus prepared by the Executive Chef and suggest the selling price.
- Posting the menus and recipes in Inventory & POS systems.
- Checking Daily Reports (Daily Sales, Food & Beverage Cost, Daily Flash, Outlet wise issue of Food & Beverage).
- Liaise closely with the Food & Beverage department on various operational costs related issues and inform Management when expenses and costs are high and are not in line with revenue generated.
- Random test counts in the Beverage Stores, Inventory of outlets by reconciling the opening stock with the closing stock, taking account of store issues and sales.
- Attend outlet theme nights to ensure beverage consumption is properly recorded, and no misuse has occurred.
- Verifying the inter-departmental stock transfers and review the spoilages.
- Compute the cost of employee’s meals, A&G and Complimentary Food & Beverage Expenses.
- Prepare an F&B Revenue Analysis per outlet.
- Verify Inventory Turn Over Report on monthly basis.
- Verify Food, Beverage & Tobacco Cost Report per outlet on monthly basis.
- Conduct a physical monthly & quarterly inventory.
- Manage cost report on a weekly basis.
- Maintain good communication and working relationships with all the hotel departments.
- Prepare a monthly MIS reports.
- Check the receiving of goods at the hotel and to see that the procedures are followed correctly.
- Verifying Daily Stores Receiving and Issue Report
What are we looking for?
A Cost Control Supervisor serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Experience in a luxury or 5-star hotel on similar role
- Possess strong organisational skills
- A good understanding of financial operating systems and procedures
- Strong influencing, inter-personal and communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills