Commis Full-time Job1 week ago Tourism & Hospitaltity Dubai 34 views Reference: 14242
- Work closely with standard recipes, photos and plate presentations in order to maintain quality standards and presentation.
- Work neatly and clean; keeping all work areas and refrigerators organized and in accordance with sanitary requirements.
- Follow HACCP guidelines and municipality regulations at all times; Keep waste to a minimum and work in a proactive manner to assist in meeting budgeted food cost levels.
- Accommodate all food server's requests when possible regarding guests' dietary requirements, personal preference and requests.
- The ability to maintain a full line of communication with supervisors and fellow workers and all hotel associates
The collection includes La Cantine du Faubourg, Ninive, Mimi Kakushi, Twiggy by La Cantine, Lana Lusa, Madeleine et Marcel, Gohan, Kyma, Tagomago, La Cantine du Faubourg Mykonos
Acclaimed London Interior Architecture studio Pirajean Lees, led by Clemence Pirajean and James Michael Lees, collaborated with branding agency AM Studioworks to design all the venues. Renowned for its distinctive French hospitality, the Group employs over 500 people and has multiple projects in the pipeline, including UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Europe and more.
The Group's culinary brigade is led by Michelin starred executive chef Gilles Bosquet.