Cath Lab Radiographer Full-time Job2 weeks ago Medical & Healthcare Dubai 70 views Reference: 20017
To be able to produce, view and interpreting high quality images of the body to identify and diagnose injury and disease, screening for abnormalities, taking part in surgical procedures, biopsies, examining tissues to find the cause of disease. Independently perform all general and specialised Radiographic procedures on CT, X-Ray, Bone Mineral Density and Mammogram Machines in accordance with International guidelines. MRI knowledge is a plus. Performs procedures which include instructing and guiding patients, selecting techniques and calibrating equipment to obtain high quality images. Review the request and previous studies before performing the examination.
Qualifications & Experience:
• MUST have DHA eligibility or license (Radiography Technologist title).
• MUST have Minimum of 5 years experience – and able to carry out CT (all type of scans with or without contrast) and X-Ray (all type of scans) with experience in Mammo (Optional) DEXA (Optional) MRI (Optional).
• MUST have a Bachelor degree from an accredited university in Radiography, Radiology Technology or Medical / Diagnostic Imaging program; Diploma in Radiology, Associate degree in Radiography.
• MUST be available to take up post by 1st May.
• MUST already be located / resident in Dubai.
• MUST be able to communicate in English to good standard.
• IDEALLY with some knowledge of Arabic language.
• Any nationality can apply.