Bar Supervisor Full-time Job1 week ago Tourism & Hospitaltity Dubai 30 views Reference: 14241
• To promote and ensure guest satisfaction, achieved through his/her ability to develop and maintain a strong team environment, placing emphasis on Associate satisfaction and delivery of prompt, courteous service.
• Prompt and courteous delivery of all orders, maintaining a positive image through all each guest contact and through cleanliness of guest areas.
• Assure total guest satisfaction in the service of food and beverage through the supervision of prompt and courteous delivery of all Restaurants and Room Service orders
• During shift, ensure that guests are satisfied by assisting with serving, seating, communication with kitchen, and by striving to speak to all guests.
• Assist in maintaining a highly motivated and well trained staff
• Open and close shift in accordance with Manager’s Checklist.
• Train, maintain and enforce all Anantara Service Standards
• Properly execute revenue and check control procedures on shift
• Maintain a safe and sanitary work environment for all Associates and guests
• Gather and implement all proper tools for running shifts (i.e. schedules, floor plans, reservations, checks)
• Find solutions for problems such as call outs, last minute bookings, or any other daily problems that may arise.
• Be on the floor during entire meal period and ensure adequate coverage
• Ensure that only a quality product is being served
• Maintain proper Associate uniform standards
• Manage an effective repair and maintenance program through the use of work orders, inspections, etc.
• Exercise station rotation to ensure stations are distributed fairly. Handle daily Associate relations (i.e. scheduling, time adjustments, etc.)
• Assist any Associate in his/her job performance, when required, to ensure guest satisfaction. Assist in implementing an effective training program for new and current associates
• Encourage problem solving by Associates through proper training and empowerment, to ensure guest satisfaction.
• Establish effective communication with Associates to gain their trust and respect through his/her hard work. Maintain fair and consistent counseling and/or disciplinary procedures in accordance with Anantara’s Guarantee of Fair Treatment Policy
• Identify and recommend incentive programs, new ideas, and methods of operation
This is a highly-visible guest service position, requiring above average communication skills, interacting professionally with guests. Qualifications
• College Diploma in Hotel Management or related field
• Previous experience in a Food & Beverage/Restaurant operations
• Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence
• Excellent guest service skills
The collection includes La Cantine du Faubourg, Ninive, Mimi Kakushi, Twiggy by La Cantine, Lana Lusa, Madeleine et Marcel, Gohan, Kyma, Tagomago, La Cantine du Faubourg Mykonos
Acclaimed London Interior Architecture studio Pirajean Lees, led by Clemence Pirajean and James Michael Lees, collaborated with branding agency AM Studioworks to design all the venues. Renowned for its distinctive French hospitality, the Group employs over 500 people and has multiple projects in the pipeline, including UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Europe and more.
The Group's culinary brigade is led by Michelin starred executive chef Gilles Bosquet.