Associate Stewarding Full-time Job1 week ago Tourism & Hospitaltity Dubai 29 views Reference: 14339
• Develop and implement efficient cleaning and sanitizing processes for all hotel kitchenware
• Train and supervise the daily operations of the hotel’s stewarding staff
• Develop an organizational system for organizing and storing all kitchenware used in the hotel
• Maintain inventory of all kitchenware and equipment
• Efficiently clean and sanitize all kitchenware and equipment.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in hospitality management or a related field
• At least 3 years of experience in a hotel or hospitality setting
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to manage time and multitask effectively
• Ability to work collaboratively within a team
The IIQAF Group of Companies is committed to providing the highest quality services to its customers. In the hospitality sector, the company offers a wide range of services, from hotel and restaurant management to event planning and catering. In the information technology sector, the company provides software development, web design, and IT consulting services. In the tourism sector, the company offers travel and tour packages, as well as destination management services. In the insurance sector, the company provides a variety of insurance products, including life, health, and property insurance. Finally, in the health care sector, the company provides medical services, including primary care, specialty care, and home health care.